Friday, October 23, 2015

Burung Terbang / Flying birds

ok letih la nak buat warna2 kat tulisan tu.. so lepas ni buat kosong je la. hehehehe.
mula2 konon nak cantik bagai...



(ok honestly it is really tiring to put all the colors on the words. so from now on it is going to be plain. initially i was excited to make my posts look interesting... LOL)



Gambar burung yang paling saya suka ambik ialah masa dia sedang terbang. kalau dapat shot yang terang dan fokus, mmg terbaik.
Tapi mmg sangat susah.


 How about these?


(The shots that I really enjoy and like are when the birds are airborne, or in flight (sorry i dont know if my English is correct). If i really could get a clear and focus shot, it would be awesome.)
(Unfortunately it is difficult)


Rasa happy sangat dapat shot ni.

Awesome huh? hihihi
 (I felt great getting the shot above)




Ini adalah antara gambar2 burung yang saya ambik di Malaysia, dekat dengan tempat tinggal saya.

I really like this one
Dekat situ ada sungai, dan biasanya saya ke sana utk ambik gambar burung. Walaupun biasanya burung2 yang sama jenis je kat situ.





Nampak tak burung nye?

(Can you spot the bird?)















(These are some of the birds pictures I took in Malaysia, just around my place.)


Rehat atas tiang lampu


(Resting on the lamp poll)
















(There was a drain/stream nearby and I always go there to photograph birds. Though you will always get the same type of birds...)
Brahminy Kite!! Love it


 Suka gambar ni. Teringat iklan rokok Salem ke ape ke dulu2.

( I love this one. It reminds me the old Salem or some cigarettes ads.)


Terima kasih
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment